Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Dannik Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hello,

I am expecting twins via surrogate in late September. I started the protocol in May and am now pumping and it is working!!! I am so excited. Lots of drops are coming out of my right breast, enough to fill a syringe almost and the other breast has a little. When I started the protocol, I looked for success stories, so wanted to share mine. One of the major helps here, besides the heavy lifting domperidone, was meeting with a lactation consultant who showed me how to pump properly, how to massage my breasts - a 45 minute consult did the trick, I had been pumping unsuccessfully for a week or so and frustrated by it. She showed me how to "hand express" and stimulate milk this way, and also helped me relax about the every 3 hours pumping mandate which I found intimidating. Now I pump and hand express when I can. I hope that I make more milk and enough for my babies. It is exciting to have milk coming out. Have about a month to build up the supply. Has anyone had one breast that didn't produce as much? Any other tips or success stories would be welcome. Thank you!!!

C
experienced member
experienced member
C
That's great news, congrats. Keep us updated with your progress.

J
extra helpful experienced member
extra helpful experienced member
J
Usually one breast does produce more. Pictures of babies helped my letdown response. Good luck to you!
Jennifer

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard