Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
experienced member
experienced member
C
Hello,

It is really hard to say because everyone is different and I don't want to set a standard to which you will be disappointed if you don't reach. I wasn't relactating so your experience will be different from mine. I did not take birth control pills the first time that I did this. I just took dom and pumped. The key, in my opinion, is consistency with the pumping/ breastfeeding. If you are consistent with every three hours and once at night, I believe you will see an increase in production within 2 weeks. Again, just a guess/ guideline. Don't be disappointed if your experience is different than that. Good luck. Keep us updated.

A
A
Thanks for getting back to me, Claudia! I strongly agree that everyone will be different. I just started my domperidone 2 days ago and I am a bit fuller & feeling tingle in my breasts, I've started bf massage as well I am not using bcp due to having the mirena inserted. I believe I'll be getting it removed soon, ever since having it put in last summer I've been extremely fatigued along with no libido ( crazy hubby is kinda like a roomy right now if ya know what I mean) I'll be getting my dual pump medela tomorrow so I am hoping for the best with the upcoming month of changes! smile

C
crow32 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I didn't bed up taking any dom... But, instead took/taking Moringa.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard